Hand-Made. 100% Cotton Quilting. 100% Cotton Batting.
Each quilt is made with love and takes 40-60 hours of heart to complete, not including time choosing the fabrics or binding the backing. All quilts can be used either as a comforter or an accent quilt to add a pop of color to a neutral duvet, depending on your preference.
- All fabric purchased locally in Alberta
- Top quality materials: quilting-cotton, minky plush, fireside plush and trims
- 1st place winner in over 10 local fairs in Ontario
- 40 years of practicing the art of quilting
- Backing is professionally quilted with a long-arm machine
Wrap your loved ones in tradition that feels like a hug every night, and put yourself on that list! Historically, sewing and quilting were an affordable way to makeover a room. People sewed patches of old clothing that could no longer be worn. Today, it’s seen as an art form given the cost.